Return Policy Information
Alive Market wants to do everything possible to make your return process smooth and easy. Our guarantee to you is that if you wish to return products for any reason you may send them back to us postmarked within 14 days from the invoice date. All damaged and unopened products must be sent back with in 14 days from the invoice date. Additionally, we are proud of the fact that we do not charge a restocking fee for returns.
Please include a copy of your invoice in the return package, or a note with your name, address, and telephone number. We would appreciate a short explanation (although not necessary) as to the reason for your return. Your feedback helps us to understand the needs and concerns of our valued customers and assists us in developing better products.
Questions regarding returns can also be answered by email from our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifying returns are eligible for a refund to your credit card. Please let us know the last four digits and expiration date of the original credit card used for the purchase. If you paid for your order with a check/money order, we can issue a refund in the form of a company check 30 days after your invoice date – although you are welcome to make a return anytime within the 14-day period.
- All shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of Alive Market. Any refused or non-deliverable packages will be canceled upon receipt and will be subject to a return-shipping fee by the carrier and this fee will be deducted from the refund amount for the products. Original shipping is non-refundable.
- We are not able to honor requests for product exchanges and store credits.
- Returned items must be in their original, undamaged packaging, and refunds will be issued only for the unused portion of the product returned.
- We do not accept returns on products that have been mixed or blended together with other ingredients. This contaminates the raw product(s) leaving us unable to assess them in the original condition in which they were received.
- We do not accept returns for clearance items, samples, or clothing
- We do not accept returns of opened bottles of essential oils or herbal extracts. The tamper evident safety seal must remain unbroken in order to qualify for a return.
- Please do not return products that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we will not be able to issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
Discrepancies and Shortages
If your order is received with any notable shortcomings, please contact customer service immediately.
All discrepancies, shortages, broken merchandise and any requests for returns must be made within 14 days of the issued invoice date. Any requests for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 14 days of the invoice date.