Alive Market’s CBD infused body butters have immense healing power for both the skin and issues occurring beneath the skin’s surface. They are the perfect solution for skin troubles like eczema and acne, as well as joint aches, headaches, and all types of pain. Made with simple, organic ingredients, these body butters will melt away aches and pains while leaving your skin soft and supple! With a mild, pleasant scent and no harmful chemicals, you can’t go wrong.
Alive Market uses all organic ingredients in their CBD infused body butters so you can feel good about what you’re putting on your skin! Each ingredient is mindfully chosen to provide multiple benefits.
- Full spectrum hemp extract - made from organically grown hemp, this full spectrum extract contains all parts of the hemp plant, and therefore all of the beneficial cannabinoids, phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and keytones that naturally occur in the hemp plant. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is full of antioxidants
- Shea butter - anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, full of fatty acids, and extremely moisturizing. Penetrates the skin’s pores to allow CBD to fully absorb.
- Beeswax - anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and moisturizing. It creates a protective barrier over skin to seal in moisture.
- Argan oil - rich in omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, vitamins A and E, and antioxidants.
- Hemp seed oil - rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins A and E, it is very soothing to dry or irritated skin.
- Vitamin E - a powerful antioxidant that reduces the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles.
- Essential oils - wintergreen and peppermint essential oils create a cooling sensation when applied to skin and give the body butter a subtle minty scent.
CBD Body Butter Benefits
CBD infused body butter is a fantastic addition to any wellness routine. It supports the endocannabinoid system, which is always working to keep the body at homeostasis. The ECS modulates everything from the skin’s oil balance to inflammation and the pain caused by it. By supplementing with a CBD topical, you can aid in your body’s natural pursuit of harmony!
Consider using a topical CBD body butter if you deal with:
- Chronic pain
- Joint pain/swelling
- Muscle soreness/stiffness
CBD for trouble skin:
The anti-inflammatory quality of many of the ingredients in CBD body butter can help alleviate skin irritation, redness, dryness, and itching, including that from acne and skin conditions like eczema and rosacea. It can also help autoimmune skin conditions like psoriasis, as the immune system is full of CB2 cannabinoid receptors (which play a role in the body’s inflammatory response). Anyone with trouble skin can benefit from including CBD in their skincare routine!
CBD for pain:
Alive Market Body Butter helps with more than just dry skin! When applied to areas of the body that are inflamed, it can help reduce the inflammation and resulting pain. By applying the CBD topically to the affected area, the beneficial cannabinoids can bypass the digestive system and work faster and within a more focused area, where they are needed most. This is helpful for everyone from the avid athlete that experiences muscle soreness from workouts to the arthritic that suffers from chronic pain.
How to use
To experience the benefits of CBD infused body butter, just scoop a bit out with your finger and apply it to the effected area. Gently massage it into the skin and let it work its magic!
How it Works
CBD body butters are applied topically and absorbed through the skin. The CBD binds to the fatty acids in the shea butter, argan oil, and hemp seed oil, which allows it to penetrate the skin’s pores and be transported across cell membranes, where it can get right to work interacting with the endocannabinoid system to reduce inflammation and it’s negative impacts.
Inflammation is the body’s natural, healthy response to injury or invasion by a foreign substance, but it can lead to some nasty side effects when it becomes chronic! When your immune cells detect damage, they signal for other cells to migrate to the site to help heal it. Inflammation is the result of this influx of cells. CBD lowers cytokine production, which are the substances that signal to other cells to migrate to an irritate site and add to inflammation, therefore reducing inflammation.
Alive Market Body Butters
75mg - 1.5oz or 25mg - 0.5oz
Alive Market Body Butter EXTRA strength is 8x more CBD
600mg - 1.5oz & 200mg - 0.5oz